Thursday, May 19, 2011

The big 25!






This Monday was my 25th birthday. Below I will share 24 memories of last year. I celebrated my birthday with my mom, brother, and grandparents on the square in Denton. We ate at the tea room and the ice cream shop and spent time visiting. Tuesday, Jared took off work and we went to Frisco to the new In-N- Out burger there and did a bunch of shopping and went to IKEA.

Then things took a turn for the worst. Jared got really sick and by midnight we decided we better take him to the hospital. We spent five hours in the hospital with him replenishing fluids and administering meds only to leave and return two hours later because I was sick too. We both, along with nearly all of Jared's family have a stomach virus. It has run its course and the two of us are bouncing back slowly. Please be in prayer for us during this time as well as for his family since over half of them are sick with the same thing. We are moving Saturday too, more to come on that.

For now here are 24 Memories from my 24th year:

1. Watching God work amazing miracles in our lives and our family.
2. Sunrises, never could see them before I began student teaching and was forced to get out of bed early. Watching the sunrise over the water on the way to the school is a wonderful memory from this year.
3. Falling more in love with Jared each day, something about watching your husband become a father only makes a new reason to continue to fall in love.
4. Seeing our baby's heartbeat, a moment etched in time and in my heart forever.
5. Watching our baby grow and eating whatever I want!! YES I did say that. :)
6. Graduation Day, for five years I have waited for that day to arrive, and I am so happy that I was able to celebrate this milestone with family and friends.
7. Laughter as my cat acts crazy, again!
8. Student Teaching, a life changing experience. I will never forget my kids and what progress and milestones they have reached. They have changed my life forever.
9. Reading up on pregnancy: It seems you can never read enough about it. I have three books and I love to read each of them.
10. Camping: I have great memories from camping with Jared under the stars this past year, it was so great to get away.
11. Austin Trip: Perhaps our last trip with our group of four we had a blast in Austin with my aunt, uncle, and their kids. Hopefully we can see them again soon.
12. Girls Shopping/Pedicures/Lunch/Coffee: Loves em'
13. Family Photo Shoots: Totally fun!
14. Writing on this blog, it is something I love to do.
15. Hiking with my hubbs.
16. Coffee, enough said.
17. Chocolate okay this is getting redundant, but seriously I have a box of See's Chocolates right now.
18. Fun with friends. :)
19. The garden that grows without me, still working on my gardening skills.
20. Holiday Cheer.
21. Fredricksburg trips, amazing.
22. Craft Projects, can't wait to start these for the summer.
23. Good movies, Good popcorn, Good company
24. Home decorating, getting ready for some big plans for this year too!

If you made it this far you get a digital hug (O) because you rock!

No comments: