I wanted to share an update that covers some of the goals I had for 2011. I posted these and they are listed in a label as well. So much has happened since January 1st. I am so excited to share where God has led us this year, and yet there are still some much needed changes. So stay tuned in the coming days as a few new goals might appear. . .
As for the ones made in January, here is an update.
Family: God has blessed us this year and our family has already grown. We are now three, more of that to come in November. We are still so happy and thankful. We are looking forward to meeting the baby in six months or so. :)
Fitness: Well that never really got started, other than cutting out the artifically sweetend drinks. As for the workout plans, I still have big dreams for those just not right now. I try to stay fit during pregnancy but walking is about all the energy I have in regards to fitness. I do plan on getting back in the workout plan and new fitness avenues after the baby arrives.
Focus: I am still trying to maintain a positive attitude but I have not nor do I ever foresee completing this goal. I am a work in progress and all the goals that have been met on this list where met with the help of the Holy Spirit and through my relationship with Christ. Without which I would still be at square one. I have discovered that this task is harder than you think. It is so easy to switch and think negatively, that it takes constant conviction to even make this work at all. I am convicted each day for where I have not sought the Lord but my own selfish way. Still working on this. . .
Crafts: I did complete the crafts that I started on in the Winter which was great, but I have yet to sew a stitch since. It has been really busy with student teaching and everything going on and I have not made it back around to sewing. I do plan on having baby projects in the works for this summer. I am looking forward to keeping this goal.
Learning: I am still dedicated to learning more about Autism and have recently been moved towards a Master's Degree working eventually with kids that have Autism. That is where my heart is and God has moved and changed my heart throughout the course of my teaching and directed me to this goal. I do not plan on having a full time job while I am raising kids so please pray for that if you will, God has provided for us and continues to provide. Someday however, I want to work with these children.
Moving: We are in the process of moving to a new apartment. We prayed and the decision was made to save money to purchase a house in the next two years, in order to do that we cannot increase our standard of living. So we will not. We are moving into a new complex but we will still have two bedrooms. One will be for the baby:). We are looking forward to saving and to moving, but we are not looking forward to packing and cleaning. We move out at the end of May so it is coming up quickly.
As for the other goals I have not covered I plan on covering them all and from time to time updating progress.
What goals have you accomplished/ or are still working on this year?

No comments:
Post a Comment