The past month was really busy for us as a family. We had packed weekends with family and friends, hikes, bikes, park trips and so much more. September was well loved around the Stockton's household. Jared and I had a few dates on Saturdays this month which has been wonderful. It gives us time to do outdoor stuff and it gives me a chance to put my baby to bed, an event I scarcely like to miss. We had a wonderful time getting back to doing some of the activities that brought us together. Anyways here are more individual updates. . .
Jared: He has had a fun and busy month in September. He enjoyed lots of Freebirds burritos with his old gift cards that he has stored up. He also enjoyed lots of home cooked dinners as we tried a few new recipes this month and had an Indian Food Group dinner, more about him not related to food now. His app was featured this month on Google Play which is an awesome achievement! I am so proud of his relentless dedication to work, his character and how he never likes to let anyone down, and his attention to detail which is wonderful as well. He is such an amazing husband and frequently came home with flowers this month and a tiny candle that looked like a coffee mug(one of my favs) :) He loves taking Kaleb on train and horse rides and makes us both laugh so much.
Nicole: In between hitting up Starbucks way to frequently for the Salted Carmel Mocha Frappachino, I have been at Mother Goose Time, Play Dates, Picture appointments, Parks, and walking around our neighborhood. I enjoyed a few visits with my MIL and Kaleb's Great Grandma this month and visits with my family as well. My mom and I enjoyed our sushi as always, and girl time. As far as my exercise it kinda took a plummet this month partially due to the Salted Caramel but I was ok with it. Instead I walked around the park and my neighborhood and have been chasing a crawling boy all day. In between time it has been craft crazy around here preparing for Kaleb's party. I started making some custom items in September for the decor. My writing is still waiting and still set to be released by year's end a goal I will keep even if I am up until twelve pm relentlessly. Moving on. . . I have enjoyed lots of time with friends and playdates and just fun momma time. It was a fun month now October is a little bit back to the priorities, or well it may be soon?
Kaleb: My little mover, or big mover depending. He is all over the place. This month he hit the amazing milestone of his first steps and I was there to see it. I did get emotional and held back tears. The camera was no where in sight and he has been taking four or five steps here and there ever since. He loves to crawl and is rather fast, he likes the "No Zones" and the pan drawer and loves to help cook, make music, or find microscopic pieces of paper on the kitchen floor. He is such a happy little boy who makes me laugh and smile daily. He is so outgoing and social and loves to be around people and especially babies. He is pretty independent and very strong willed a characteristic he inherited from momma. He loves the color green this month, has learned to put blocks into shaped holes, and adores riding his horse. It has been another wonderful month with this little guy.
What about you how was September?

1 comment:
Sept was good for us too. Lots of FOOTBALL, fall colors, back to school. I love Sept, one of my feavorite months.
Post a Comment