Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Decorating

 The sign I printed for free from a blog that I read. This is one of the candle holders from previous years.:)
 I love to use natural decor so these are real squash and pumpkin and I also use a lot of real acorns as well.
 I printed a couple signs from Word for fall.
 This is a new bulletin board idea I had, it changes with the seasons. It adds a little more to our living room decor.
 Mantle decor
 Ledge decor
 Bathrooms- This year I did not do too much in the way of decorating other areas besides the main ones so the kitchen and bathrooms are sparce in the way of decor. I did add a couple of touches of fall in each though. Some may remember these from previous years as well.
 Kaleb has one decoration in his room, this is a pumpkin that his grandma S. got him before he was born.
 Not Fall decor but I had to add this sign that is a new addition to his room. This same sign came with us to the hospital and hung in our hospital room when I went into labor. It is now part of Kaleb's room as it is a very special part of our journey together and the saying is one that I firmly believe. Kaleb is our Thanksgiving Blessing.
 This is about the only new decor I bought this year, had to add something to the front door and it was super cheap at Target, they have awesome decor in their dollar spot.
 Another front door addition

 Another gift from Kaleb's grandma, I love it! Adds a little fall touch to the front yard.

So I wanted to share with you all a little about our fall decorating, and our current decorations because I love fall! Most of our current stuff is from previous years and with a little dusting and rearranging you can't tell that it is not brand new. I love fall candles so my favorites are Bath and Body Works fall scents, Better Homes and Gardens Spice Cake scent, and Woodwick fall candles. As for decor I love to grab from all over the place, Hobby Lobby is a favorite as is Bath and Body Works, two of our decorations are candle holders from previous years from them, and Target's dollar spot. Anyways, post some of your favs in the comments section or add a page on your blog if you decorate for fall, I would love to hear about your decor as well and Happy Fall Ya'll from us:)

No comments: