So this week we will continue our marriage series with some reflections or lessons if you will from the marriage depicted in the show Man Woman Wild and we will also go back to 1st Corinthians to meditate there for a while.
This weeks marriage challenge: Into the Wild- Get a sitter again, yup this is neccesary and take your man into the wild. Take a hike, bike, walk, or any outdoor sport of choice and spend some time talking to him about his dreams. Use this wild time to well if you must get wild!! After all you are married. I know some of you are like seriously? but marriage should be anything but hum drum it least in my opinion. Ok moving on . . .
Lessons from Man Woman Wild:
* Marriage can grow the most in the times of the greatest stress.
* The man being the leader actually works. . .
*Eating bad food for your hubby can bring you together
* Women can hunt
* Outdoor adventures are a good way to help your marriage grow
*There is always room for love even if you are in the amazon.
Ok now reflections on 1 Corinthians 13, always a good passage to put everywhere. :)
"Love is patient, kind, not envyous, not boastful or proud, not rude, not easily angered, takes NO RECORD OF WRONGS, rejoices in truth, LOVE NEVER FAILS!! Let us meditate on this throughout the week and seek the holy spirit to help us live this in our marriages.
*Share about your date experience below or on Facebook.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Bad food? Not tasty, healthy or expired food? How can it bring a married couple together?
"Eating bad food for your hubby can bring you together"
Bad food? Not tasty, healthy or expired food? How can it bring a married couple together?
"Eating bad food for your hubby can bring you together"
I like it! :)
Lol after I finally gave up on posting a comment on the blog, it acctually does show up :)
I think I tried a hundred times to enter the right captcha word, I started to wonder if I might be a robot too. :)
"Please prove you're not a robot"
Post a Comment