Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kaleb Avery is 6 months old!!













Dear,
Kaleb Avery Stockton
Six months ago I saw your face,
Six months ago I was swept away by God's grace,
Six months ago I held your hand,
Six months ago time stood still,
Six months time is passing like hourglass sand,
Six months ago you changed my world,
Six months ago I waited to hear your first word,
Six months ago God put you in my arms,

Today I watched the smile on your face,
I was awed by how God continues to sweep me away with grace,
You held my hand today,
Time stood still as I watched you play,
Then the day passed too quickly away,
Today you changed my world once more as I heard you laugh I could not help but soar,
Today I heard you say momma again, always like the first time,
Today God let me hold you in my arms.

Tomorrow is never promised so I don't know what God has in store for us baby boy;  but I am blessed beyond measure, you are a treasure, every moment is a sweet evidence of grace, and I am so thankful for every smile on your face.

Always remember no matter what, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

Love you to the moon and back.
-Mommy

2 comments: