I have wanted to talk for a long time about how blessed I am to be married to my husband. He goes above and beyond what he has to do to make our lives wonderful. He does so many things around the house with a completely sacrificial heart. He hardly complains about doing the dishes, the task I hate the most. He gives me flowers, listens to me vent, showers me with adoration, and lifts me up when I am down.
Did I mention he is a wonderful father? He actually comes home and wants to hold his son first thing. Gets up with me in the middle of the night because he wants to. Makes me laugh at 2am feedings. Gets me water while I feed the baby. He loves his son so much which makes me love him so much more. There are so many kids out there that do not have fathers in their lives that it literally sometimes makes my heart break. How blessed am I to have a husband that loves being a father, someone who will raise our son into a wonderful man.
The grace of God covers a multitude of wrongs and I do not recognize often enough the amazing gift he has given me to love a man like Jared. So I am now. I vow to do this much more. I also want to worship the God whose love is like a river that never ends. . .
How blessed am I . . . I do not deserve this life. . . and yet he planned this for me. . . he planned this for us. . . He put this love in our hearts. . . it is amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment