Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo shoots 101

Close up and far away shots are taken as well as couple shots.
Local locations are selected to allow for ample time.
Location, Location, Location- We try to use all available areas in our given photo shoot location.
Sepia and black and white photo options were utilized to enhance photos.
We love to incorporate nature whenever possible into our photos.
Much of Kaleb's photo shoot was up close shots that reflected his features.


Recently we have had a couple of photo shoots. Here are some highlights and commentary:)

2 comments:

Liz Luscomb said...

Thanks for leaving the tips. I'm hoping that one day VERY soon, I will be able to purchase a new camera.

I also know that when I do purchase this new camera, I will be so terrified of its owner's manual, that I will be relying heavily on tips and tutorials from people like you!

Nicole Stockton said...

Liz
Anytime! Jared is the expert on cameras around here so he can really offer great advice if you ever want or need it:) He reads all our owners manuals. lol:)