This Wednesday Jared and I went with my mom to TWU to take pregnancy pictures. I had a few of me pregnant and the baby bump but I didn't have very many with Jared so off we went. By the time we got there the sun was going down and it made for really great lighting. It was a relatively fast photo shoot compared to many of the other ones we have done in the past. It was lots of fun and I love the pictures. Now our next photo shoot will be after baby Kaleb is born!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Pregnancy Photo Shoot
This Wednesday Jared and I went with my mom to TWU to take pregnancy pictures. I had a few of me pregnant and the baby bump but I didn't have very many with Jared so off we went. By the time we got there the sun was going down and it made for really great lighting. It was a relatively fast photo shoot compared to many of the other ones we have done in the past. It was lots of fun and I love the pictures. Now our next photo shoot will be after baby Kaleb is born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment