This week we will conclude our series on redemption. I believe that God has challanged and changed us through this study and my prayer is that we will all carry these truths and revelations with us daily. Next week we will start a study on James for the month of October. My prayer is that the Lord will use this study to bring us closer to Him as well.
*Bible Verses is not an exhaustive study and each reader should seek the Lord alone for revelation and translation.
Job 19: 23-27
"Oh, that my words were written!
Oh, that they were inscribed in a book!
That they were engraved on a rock
With an iron pen and lead, forever!
For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,
Whom I shall see for myself,
And my eyes shall behold, and not
another.
How my heart years within me!"
There will not be a commentary this week, let us just dwell here with Job a man who knew much suffering, pain, and isolation and yet His heart cries out for His redeemer. Let us join Him and cry out as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment