Hope you and your family had a great 4th of July! This weekend was fun and really busy for us. We enjoyed celebrating the 4th with family and friends.
Friday night we went to some of our close friend's house for a potluck get together. Saturday, Jared and I went to start some baby registries. We spent most of the day out and about. Sunday, we went to another church to visit and ate lunch with our friend Josh and went to complete one more registry. Monday, we went to Jared's parents house for a cookout which was great, and Jared went to a local fireworks show while I went to work.
Overall it was a crazy busy weekend and now I am off to do some organizing, project starting, and cleaning. . .
*P.S. Celebrations of Grace will continue and it will be combined with the Bible Verses posts from here on out. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment