Friday, July 1, 2011

Date Night

Table Setting
We ate three different kinds of salmon: ginger, lemon creme, and Mediterranean.
We also had bread, fancy cheese, a salad, and lemon bars for dessert :)
The pool, memories
Baby boy and I
Umm, can I say my husband is a hottie!!!

This week we had a date night at home. I cooked a gourmet dinner and we went swimming. It was really nice, it was the first time I have been to the pool this summer. We try to make each date special and this one brought back many memories as we went back to the pool that we used to come to before we were even dating.

We would come to the hot tub on Sunday nights and talk for hours when we were just friends, and now we came back married and expecting our baby boy! The baby seemed to like swimming although it is a lot different swimming while you are pregnant. This weekend we have a lot of fun stuff planned, and we will also be visiting another church so please continue to pray for our family and God's direction. Thanks, we love you all.

May you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

You guys are so cute. I LOVE your suit!!! Happy 4th of July!

Nicole Stockton said...

Thanks, Happy 4th to you too:)