For the remainder of this month and during the entirety of August, this series will be focusing on truth. I am looking forward to all God has in store for us as we start this new series, it is a new journey. . .
* Bible Verses is not an exhaustive study and each reader should seek the Lord alone for revelation and translation.
Psalm 51: 5-8
"Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me hear joy and gladness,
That the bones You have broken may rejoice."
This passage blows my mind. I have to read it frequently. What is the truth found here? The truth is we were all born in sin and we stay there until the Holy Spirit comes and calls us out of darkness into light. We begin to seek God and like this passage displays he comes in and changes us. He desires for us to know truth internally to the very depth of our being. Why? Truth sets us free. What about the broken bones? Walking with God learning of truth and wisdom is painful, he disciplines us as well. Regeneration comes from the truth, and we must be broken to receive it.
Echos about Truth:
"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant." Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:
Post a Comment