Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Gathering

Sarah and I
All three kids (It was a difficult pic to get but it turned out good)
Hannah and I

My Dad and Hannah
Hannah holding a princess wand
Baby Alexander asleep
Miah with Alexander
Alexander and I
Lisa with all her princess stuff

This Saturday I went to my mom's to eat lunch and visit with my family from Austin. I was planning on going to Austin this summer to visit, but things didn't quite work out. So I was really excited to hear that they were coming to Fort Worth. We all ate lunch and caught up. I also got to spend a lot of time with the kids playing, reading a book, and holding baby Alexander. It was the first time I got to see Alexander and he is just so cute. All the kids have such different personalities which is really neat. Lisa the oldest is 3 and she is very independent and outgoing. Hannah is 1 1/2 and she is very shy and yet loves to get into everything, Alexander is 4 months old and so far he is really laid back and easy going. All the kids are a joy to be around and I am so glad I got to visit with them.

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

Family is the BEST!

Samantha said...

OH NO!!! That's going to be me with three kids!!! LOL. They sure are cute.

Toni said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit with them.