Friday, August 7, 2009

A Day at the Waterpark

Jared and I at the Water Park
Seth and Cameron at the waterpark
A cool sign
Jared on a slide at the waterpark
Jared and his brothers at the restaurant
Jared and I at the restaurant

This Thursday, Jared his brothers and I spent the day at the water park. It is the first time we have been all summer and we had a blast. We wanted to spend some time with Jared's brother Seth before he returns to Oklahoma. The weather was great at the water park, and the rides were awesome. After we left we went to a local Mexican Restaurant for dinner and it was really good, then we headed over to see Jared's grandparents since they live really close by. We visited with them at their house for a while, and then headed over to get ice cream. We had a wonderful day visiting with family and hanging out at the water park.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

We haven't done a waterpark this summer, looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!!!

the mom~ said...

FUN!!!

Toni said...

Great family time and fun also.