This Friday my brother graduated from high school. I can't believe it, time sure goes by fast.., The day was filled with excitement and we spent a lot of great time together. We started the day with Jeremiah opening presents, then we ate dinner together, we went to his graduation, and ended the night at Braum's(which has hosted many great milestone celebrations for our family). It was a wonderful day and I am the proudest sister ever. Jeremiah has also been accepted to Southwestern Seminary and will begin in the fall semester this year. I am so happy for him, and I know that God will use his talents and abilities to further spread his word. Though we don't quite know where the road will lead, I know that God has wonderful things in store for my brother and I can't wait to see where God will take him.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Jeremiah's Graduation
This Friday my brother graduated from high school. I can't believe it, time sure goes by fast.., The day was filled with excitement and we spent a lot of great time together. We started the day with Jeremiah opening presents, then we ate dinner together, we went to his graduation, and ended the night at Braum's(which has hosted many great milestone celebrations for our family). It was a wonderful day and I am the proudest sister ever. Jeremiah has also been accepted to Southwestern Seminary and will begin in the fall semester this year. I am so happy for him, and I know that God will use his talents and abilities to further spread his word. Though we don't quite know where the road will lead, I know that God has wonderful things in store for my brother and I can't wait to see where God will take him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yah congrats Miah!!! :) May the Lord bless you and your life ahead.
CONGRATS Jeremiah!!! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate.
We are very proud of you Mich. Great pictures of everyone.
Post a Comment