Monday, June 1, 2009

Easy Summer Dessert



I like summer because of all the free time we get to have. I get to try new recipes, read new books, do new things. Anyway, I made a really easy dessert last week and it is a great summer dessert.

Summer Pastry:
Ingredients:
1 package of Pillsbury puff pastry sheets(found in the frozen dessert department)
Berries of your choice
Whip Cream
Chocolate(optional)

Steps:
Thaw the pastry sheet
Cook it in the oven (directions on package)
Cut into squares
Stuff each square with berries and whip cream
add more layers up to three

Anyway the pastry sheet also has other recipes on the package for things you can make with it. It comes with two sheets but only one is needed to make the dessert for 2-4 people.
Hope you guys like it. Happy Summer:)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks delicious.....I'm going to have to try that!!!

Toni said...

They look very tasty. I may try those.

the mom~ said...

YUM-O :)