Sunday, June 21, 2009

Colorado Trip Part 1

(All of us after the hike to the top by the waterfalls)
(The beautiful falls the water was crystal clear)
(Inside the waterfall underneath it)
(The big waterfall at the very top of the hike)
(Jared enjoying the hike)
(Jonathan and Jared on top of the world)
(Quyen by the waterfalls)
(Jared and I in front of the first big fall)
(Starting the hike....)
(The mountains that surrounded us)
(Jared and I at breakfast I sat right under the Georgia sign where I was born)
(Jonathan and Quyen at breakfast)
(Jonathan's place where we stayed it was awesome)
(I started the trip with a walk in the morning it was great, these trees are the best)
(Quyen in front of the "bear" mountain)
(Jared and I in front of where we saw the bear)
(We made it!)

The first part of our trip included a long drive during which we spotted a wild bear, and a great hike up to some breathtaking waterfalls. After our hike we also explored a city nearby and went into an outdoor hot tub that night. It was a great first two days. The rest of the trip will be included in another post. Colorado is beautiful in the summer and we had so much fun exploring the outdoors there.