Thursday, January 5, 2017

A New Blessing

Just as I began to say our family was complete something kept kind telling me not yet. . . not yet. . . not yet. . . I was ready to wrap up and pack up the years of littles but yet I still had a tug on my heart that God wasn't finished yet and ya'll He wasn't. :)

This year we will welcome baby peanut to the Stockton crew and we are so excited. It has been a long time coming and I can tell you that our family feels complete now. This pregnancy has already gone so fast as we found out during the holiday season. The baby looks healthy and is due August 6th 2017. Yes we will have birthday babies in Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov now if that's not planning that was not our planning I don't know what could be.:)

We hope to find out more about this baby at the end of Feb or early March and do a gender reveal party. The kids are very excited and welcomed them right away to the family which is so neat. Kaleb is actually able to understand so much more this time so that part is really neat. We are officially a big family and that ya'll is a dream of mine come true. Baby Peanut we can't wait to meet you!!!

No comments: