Life is messy here. Peanut butter smeared faces, dirty diapers, a couch full of laundry, and full hearts that sometimes overflow with feelings. Our cup runneth over like literally. :) My day to day life is nothing as depicted on Instagram and Facebook as it paints us as a perfect little family. Instead let me just assure you that we are human in every sense of the word. That I have such a long way to go on parenting, marriage, home making that it sometimes daunts me and keeps me up at night. My straight forwardness and brutal honesty that God is attempting to mold into humility. . . Ladies this is rough ain't no pretty princess about it growing in the Lord is HARD!!!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
We're Back :)
Hi everyone it is very hard to believe that I have stopped blogging for so long. Finn's birth seems like so long ago. There is just so much to say and so little. . . Gratefulness that each day I awake to two wait make that three babies waiting to be cuddled, affirmed, loved, and taken care of. In my wildest dreams I could have never pictured this. I guess this break has also been a time to reflect on the massive and hectic pace at which our current lifestyle runs. That is something I am determined to change. . . we need slow. We need to stare at the sunsets a little more, to embrace for unlimited time under warm blankets a little bit more, to breathe a little bit more, to pray a little bit more. To reflect... So here I am determined to get this thing up and running and the only thing I can promise is messy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment