Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Sweet Pea
Most of sweet pea's first few months have been an absolute blur. Perhaps because I have been so sick that I can barley get myself to maintain breakfast and stay awake through dinner. This pregnancy has been brutal and oh so surprising. We were not "planning" another baby although I am assured God had this totally planned. You see, much of the time I seek to control it is an inherent flaw of mine so when things are unplanned you've got it I feel out of control. :) In steps my awesome comment on Facebook about totally not being ready for more kids. . . two weeks later. . . God has an awesome sense of humor! You see as I was making that comment I was in fact pregnant with another baby!!! LOL!
Ok on to milestones and other such great info. There really isn't much as I have had a hard time with food and gaining weight this pregnancy *no complaints here:)* but sweet pea does have a knack for a good chocolate chip cookie and a giant bowl of fried rice. . .:) that is about it. Mostly foods repel me especially chicken my former favorite food...:/ So in the way of milestones I am just not sure there is much to report yet except we are nearing the end of the first trimester and I am a bit gleeful about it.
This baby is such a blessing and I know God has such plans for them it is a bit bittersweet as this will be our final baby that I give birth to, final pregnancy, final kicks etc. . . That is hard. It is hard feeling like I am at the end of a journey that I just began but three years ago. However I feel peace I feel assurance that this is God's plan for us. Someday perhaps we will welcome a fourth member of our family from the international community. . . more on this to come. For now we are resting in the knowledge that this baby completes our current family and there is rest in that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment