Friday, September 6, 2013

Nine: Finn Carter Stockton

It has been nine months. . . Right around Christmas I found out we were expecting another little miracle, what a Christmas gift!! Now nine months later any day I will meet this precious boy that will join our happy family and I simply cannot wait. Finn Carter I pray that you will grow up to love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. I pray that we can parent you and in so doing, demonstrate the love of Christ in all we do. I pray that God would establish your identity and your life would be a resounding tribute to the Love and Grace of our Lord. I pray that you would be who God made you to be. . . you are already such a treasure to me.







1 comment:

the mom~ said...

That was very sweet letter to your boy! So happy he's finally here :)