Friday, September 6, 2013

Bible Verses: End of Series (Identity Crisis)

Ok all I have been so bad about updating this due to several crisis situations so now I feel it is time, it is time to wrap up this series will a host of challenging quotes, verses, and scriptures. By now I hope we are all seeking to find ourselves in Christ alone. . . a journey begins anew everyday. As I eagerly await the arrival of a new life into our family, I am once again faced with the challenge of facing who I am in Christ and all I see is a broken, beautiful, mess. . .  Welcome Home to a place where there is no condemnation, where everyone is broken too, where open arms find you, friends welcome you, where healing begins, where restoration occurs, where change knocks at the door, where your feet hit the floor, where true freedom resides. . . welcome to the you that God has in store. I hope you will embrace the beautiful mess and in doing so be free.

Lyrics:
"Who am I that the Lord of all the Earth would care to know my name would care to feel my hurts?" - Casting Crowns

"Your an overcomer . . . taking the fight to the final round, your not going under. . . God is holding you right now. . you may be down for a moment feeling like its hopeless that's when he'll remind you that your an overcomer." -Mandisa

"You hold my every moment. . . you calm my raging seas. . . you walk with me through fire. . . and heal all my disease. . . I trust in you. . . I trust in you. . . I believe your my Healer."- Kari Jobe

" I can play the background. . . I can play the background because I know sometimes I get in the way so won't you take lead, lead, lead won't you take lead, lead, lead and I can take the background." - Lecrae

"Not for a moment did you forsake me. . . not for a moment did you forsake me. . . " - The Village Worship.

Quotes: 

"Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk." -Unknown

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon

"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." - Leo Buscaglia

"It ain't no practice life. We only get one shot. And our love ain't through, hey. It's all we got. And nobody goes around twice. 'Cause this ain't no practice life." - Andy Griggs

"May you live all the days of your life." - Jonathan Swift

Scripture: 

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
"We are afflicted in every way; but not crushed, perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed."

1 Peter 2: 9
"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."

Psalm 23:
"The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want, he maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me beside still waters, he restoreth my soul. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou are with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

John 16:33
" I have told you these things, so that you might have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart I have overcome the world!"

Sources:
http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/encouraging-bible-verses/

http://www.openbible.info/topics/challenges

math.fullerton.edu/sannin/Hobbies/quotes/quote-challenges/quote-challenges.html


No comments: