Ok so finally we will complete our update on January. A new year, a new baby, a new outlook, a new time to experience life to the fullest!! We welcomed the new year with smiles and anticipation, the Lord granted us yet another year of life and what a wonderful year it was!! So as I dive back in to my memory archives of January this preggo memory is not quite up to par, so I am hoping I don't leave anything out if I do, well we did it and it happened and I just did not include it in the update (this post may reveal how OCD and compulsively organized I am or was:) Lol) Back to the task at hand:
January was a Jamboree::::)))
We spent some days in the sun as we welcomed unusually warm weather for this time of year. Surprised? well don't be we do live in the big T. That being the case we did do a little hiking and walking and stuff of that nature this month which is a tad abnormal for January. We also finally finished up with the birthday bandwagon; all of Kaleb's buddies have birthdays in January so yeah we spent most Saturdays at parties. It was bunches of fun. As far as more family updates go, we continued our excitement and anticipation about the new baby and have gathered a few items in preparation, ok so maybe I did buy a few more pink blankets (someone have a girl already!) and have thought about Chevron custom diapers if the baby is a boy. . . anywho we enjoyed great meals together and Jared and I carried on our traditional date nights overall it was a blast of a month for us all:)
Jared: He had a wonderful month. Jared is a bit of an outdoors man so any time the weather is fine well that is where you can find him, since we have had warmer weather he has been happy as a lark (uhh oh how do I get in trouble everytime??) no but really he has a blast pushing Kaleb in his car in the backyard and he loves hiking. He also enjoyed several home cooked meals, a few free Saturdays to himself during the birthday bonanza and many fine dates. :) Overall he had a great month and continued his beard. . . more updates next month. . .
Nicole: I have had a Le Mis obsessed month, no but really I have mellowed a bit now. . . who am I ??? Just kidding. Anyways I was able to see this movie two times much to my delight and I now have the soundtrack as well. Jared replied that I must be middle aged now since I listen to musical soundtracks instead of music, a comment in which I will reply only with wait until I get a pink streak in my hair next month. . . anyhow other than that craze I have been busy with toddler time, play dates, park fun, library play time, reading multiple books, and taking pictures it has been fun!! I have had a few days with the girls this month which has been well needed and I enjoyed every moment. I am a simple kinda girl in that I enjoy just a good cup of coffee and a conversation I don't need manicures, pedicures, and massages (I would welcome them though if the opportunity presents itself ) anyways, I just enjoy being able to catch up on life with people, to hear their thoughts, to be able to share mine, well that is what life is made of. I have had a great time in January with momma, my mother in law, and have had a smashing time at date nights> that is all for now. . . some of you are thankful...
Kaleb: He has had a busy month as well with reading times, birthday parties, play dates, and just playing at home he has been well entertained. He had his first hair cut this month which was a lot of fun!! He loves his tunnel that his uncle got him can now say, "I do, " or "I don't ' or bowl and more recently Bible(Insert heart). He is able to identify his eyes, ears, mouth, nose, chin. He can tell you where his hat and shoes go and he has become quite the climber. He loves to be outside and prefers it to indoors, he adores sticks (such a boy thing), cherishes our days at the park, and has a great love of play kitchens and kitchen ware ( insert another heart) so mommy is on the lookout for a play kitchen for him. Anyways, he is such a joy and spends most of his day pointing out every round item and saying ball or playing with his toys, he loves cuddles in the morning and apple juice.
Baby Bee: This little sweet pea has been growing and growing. They much prefer sweets and will not at all tolerate oranges in the morning (the only item that gives me morning sickness is oranges or orange juice). Mostly I crave sweet goodness with this one which is kinda bad because I have a sweet tooth already, so I feel bad for Jared after I eat double dessert and talk to him for hours straight:/ he is a good man. Back to baby bee though we don't know much yet, I believe this baby is a tad particular about what they prefer. Still battling a little bit of heartburn. I am anxious to see baby bee again and it feels like forever until we will see them again... I already adore this little sweet pea and can't wait to find out more about them.
Until Next Time. . .
What did you do in Jan??
Monday, February 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The only thing I craved with Rori, were sweets! The whole nine months...no meat...just wanted carbs. lol. Maybe it means you will have a girl?
What is your hunch, boy or girl?
THEY much prefer sweets, they as in TWO of them? Twins?
Salena- No just one baby I don't like to call the baby "it" so I use the word they instead that is shorter than he/she. Things will get easier when we know boy or girl:)
Liz- :) not sure whether I think the baby is a boy or girl. I will say that a lot of things are different with this pregnancy so I don't know if that indicates anything but this is def. different than being preggo with Kaleb. Way more food aversions and a lot less cravings.
Post a Comment