Friday, September 4, 2009

Sculpture Center





This Thursday, Jared and I went to the free night at the Nasher Sculpture Center. We walked around and looked at the sculptures there and then went to the free movie, "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest." It is an older movie from the 70's but it was a really good movie. It is a classic. Anyway we had a great time there and saw many interesting sculptures, and the garden there is beautiful. I can't wait to go back in December to see "It's a Wonderful Life." I love older movies and I haven't seen either one of those. Anyway, Hope everyone is having a great week as well.

3 comments:

Elijah Davidson said...

That sounds like all kinds of fun. You'll love "It's a Wonderful Life."

Samantha said...

Beautiful sculptures!!! And love your dress...so cute :)

Toni said...

I remember when that movie came out. Watch what yo say about old.