Monday, September 14, 2009

Generations of Love





In honor of Grandparents everywhere I wanted to have this post. Yesterday was Grandparents Day, and I am privileged and blessed to have such wonderful grandparents. I have shared many great memories with all of my grandparents and celebrated many milestones, shared in many tragedies, and learned from their example.

My grandparents are a wonderful example of how love changes you forever. How the legacy of love can shape and change generations in your family, how God's love never fails. Our grandparents here in Texas have taught us much about love as well, and we shared wonderful cruise memories with them. Grandparents are a blessing and I am very grateful to all of them for the things they have taught; not just through words but through actions and in their everyday lives. Hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating Grandparents everywhere. :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

We are so blessed to have the grandsparents we do. Happy Grandsparents Day to all the grandparents out there!!!