Need to Breathe- The Heat
I cannot even put into words how great this Cd is. It is wonderful. It's main theme is about love and the difficulties involved with love. Each song is unique, but the instrumentals are extremely talented. This Cd is one of my favorites of all time. I suggest it to anyone, it can offer all good music.
David Crowder Band- Remedy
Currently just discovered this Cd, although its been out for a while. It is extremely upbeat and has hints of techno type background music, it is a celebration of God's love. It lifts your spirits and ignites a spirit of joy. It is a wonderful Cd for anyone who likes techno type music or just upbeat songs.
Lifehouse- Who We Are
This Cd is by far the best Cd this band has made. It features heart breaking songs as well as upbeat ballads. This Cd has some rock background music as well, so anyone who likes light rock music would love this Cd. The lyrics are unique and many are written by the band themselves.
P.S. I Love You Soundtrack
This CD is full of wonderful love songs and Irish Music. It is wonderful. It is really upbeat and features many songs from the movie and some that are not in it. I love the Cd and it cheers me up and before you know it you will be singing along.
Jeremy Camp- Restored
This Cd has many great songs by Jeremy Camp in it. It is a wonderful worship Cd and has great instrumental music as well. It has a variety of slow and fast paced songs and I think just about anyone would like it. Each song has its own theme and message and it is very inspiring as well.
This summer I found a lot of really good cd's and I wanted to share them with you. Hope this review was helpful:)

4 comments:
Those are some great CD's...do you like Third Day? I think you would LOVE them!!!
I really like them as well, although I don't have their cd. I will have to listen them again.
If you like Remedy, you should give A Collision a listen. I think it's David Crowder Band's finest.
Thanks for the tip Elijah. Will do. I really like them as a band so I will check it out.
Post a Comment