Ok I am going to follow Salena Ness from Lovin' my boys and do this little alphabet fun deal:) I can't pass these up and I guess as far as tagging goes I will say what she said if you want to do it cool just let me know so I can check your post out too:)
A: Attatched or Single: Very much attached like married to the love of my life. . . Jared
B: Best Friend?: I would have to say Jared outside of my relationship with Christ, I feel that he knows me the most and we share life together.
C: Cake or Pie?: Totally Cake. . .and don't forget the chocolate;)
D: Day of the Week: Saturday: I love family time :)
E: Essential Item: Cup with a straw like those reusable ones totally not stylish although they have gotten better in the past year, it is just a must have with a toddler or kids around.
F: Favorite Colors: Hot neon yellow, orange, and pink, peacock blue
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? : Both . .
H: Hometown: Atlanta Georgia never been back there since very early childhood, I was raised in Cali briefly and then primarily in Texas.
I: Favorite Indulgence: Iced Mocha's or Mocha's from Starbucks
J: January or July: I will say July because it is my hubby's birthday and our anniversary month
K: Kids?: Yes my adorably wild active boy Kaleb Avery who will be two in November and my sweet Finn Bee yet to make his grand debut.
L: Life isn't complete without: Hugs and kisses
M: Marriage date: July 17th 2008
N: Number of brothers/sisters: I have three sisters and two brothers
O: Oranges or Apples? : Apples now that oranges give me morning sickness
P: Phobia's: Elevated staircases and or bridges and heights
Q: Favorite Quote: Success by Ralph Waldo Emerson
R: Reason to Smile: My babies make me smile:)
S: Season of Choice: Fall or Winter either will do.
T: Tag if you want to do this deal
U: Unknown fact about me: I love Christian rap music and I am not afraid to bust a move even preggo, dancing rocks!
V: Favorite Veggie: Eggplant. . :)
W: Worst Habit: Sleeping in oh yeah and showing up late:(
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound all the way. . .I don't have any feelings for or against X-rays.
Y: Your favorite foods: Roasted Cauliflower, Hummus, Teddy Grahams. . and anything sweet.
Z: Favorite place to sleep: Under the stars in a tent with hubs.
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fun! Christian rap music...learned something new about you!
Post a Comment