Monday, March 18, 2013

February Family Update

Without further adieu. . . ahhmmm ok so I am so far behind on family updates I guess one of my goals for the new year is to get with the program on this and update a lot more promptly. It is difficult to recall things while preggo a month after they occur, ok it is difficult to recall things at all. Lol. So excuses aside February was a month of steamy hot . . . chocolate pot de creme's (got ya) :), snuggles and romance, and of course our everyday fun house here at the Stockton's. Read on and I am sure to hopefully keep ya going.  .  . someone pour me another cup of coffee. . .

As a family we had a bunch of wonderful weekends together and with warmer weather, we visited the parks in the area and had a great time in our own backyard. We attended Valentine's story time together at the library we laughed a lot, cuddled, played, and just had good times. Jared and I enjoyed date nights and had a special Valentine's date where we returned to the place that Jared proposed *Super Romantic* overall it was a month of love as every month is here.

Jared: He has been working out a lot and has a new found sense of getting in shape (as I eat another cookie on the couch lol gotta love pregnancy), He is working on a few new things at work and is doing a wonderful job leading our Bible study group. He has taught Kaleb how to kick and throw a ball and has a great time digging for worms in our backyard or chasing Kaleb around. He is a wonderful father and he even spoils me a little with romantic dates to our proposal spot, even almost five years later with all the ups and downs the love is still going strong. . .

Nicole: In the month of February I was busy attempting to find new places for Kaleb to learn. As much as I love our house, those who know me well know that I am not a home body, I love to be out and about. So I found a few great little free spots that enable us to get out of the house for free. We enjoyed lots of library play time, mall time, and time with family and friends. Momma and I continue our regular girl visits which include a trip to Starbucks, sometimes lunch, and if it is a really good day shopping:), I had great visits with my mother in law as well at her house in the country as well as some lunches at La Mad (If only they had a frequent eaters club). . . moving on. I have been attempting to focus on being pregnant but this is nothing like Kaleb and I have learned to cherish that, at first it was hard to accept. I started out upset that this baby did not get the focus that Kaleb had in the womb, I have since realized that this baby is just as loved as Kaleb and instead this is a new and different faze of our lives and I cannot nor should not attempt to go back in time. Now Kaleb kicks, pokes, and otherwise pats my belly button and calls bee "ball" and that is beautiful! So love abounded here and that is what life is all about.

Kaleb: He has been busy learning and well for lack of better terms turning my house upside down. It is not uncommon for the toilet paper to be ripped to shreds, my kitchen floor to be literally covered in toy food, and for me to step on a wooden block (eeek prequel to lego's). He has a blast everyday and I just go with it. I have learned that his learning and happiness is more important to me than my clean house although I do hold fast to my weekly routine, anyways back to K. He loves toddler time and play dates and February was full of both, he is such a social butterfly. He said a full sentance, "Look dadda a ball," learned a few signs, and mastered the art of climbing, each day he learns something new. This particular month was also full of pottery painting time, special reading time, and lots of love from the grandparents. Kaleb is becoming more of a little personality each day. . . such a treasure to see!!

Ok enough about us time to hear about you?>> What did February hold for your family??

No comments: