Saturday, July 21, 2012

4 years ago. . .


Four years ago our lives changed as we promised forever and celebrated our love. I am happy to say that our marriage is not perfect and is a continual work in progress. God sure has blessed us with each other and we are extremely happy to share life together with all the ups and downs. We have come a long way in four years, and yet have a long way to go in becoming who God intends for us to be.  He continues to bless us with more and more love each day. Today I am more in love with Jared than ever before, not just for his looks (which are mighty smokin') or for his personality, but also for who God has made him to be and what a great leader he is for our family; I love him for rice socks late at night, for endless cups of water after giving birth, for holding my hand during labor, for late night laughs during night feedings, for helping me to forget about the world around me and get lost with him. I love Jared now for well just who he is. . . Thank you for four years Lord, may you continue to mold and shape us. . .

2 comments:

Liz Luscomb said...

awwwe! That's so sweet. ;)

the mom~ said...

Happy four years!