
In Honor of my Hubs I wanted to share 14 reasons why I love him. . . In honor of him more than Valentine's Day. . . But it is a good time to reflect on love. . .
1. He is selfless in so many ways.
2. He is an awesome provider and leader. (oops double whamy!)
3. He is a wonderful father
4. He is a devoted lover
5. He is hot!!
6. He is hot, ok just kidding but really. . .
7. He is helpful around the house
8. He does the dishes
9. He makes life fun:)
10. He sets up our camping tent (a task I am far from being able to do)
11. He teaches me about phones and computers
12. He is eager to learn and try new things
13. He is a romantic man who thinks of me often with flowers
14. He married me, I am his and he is mine:) Song of Solomon.
Why do you love your hubs?

1 comment:
Oh I love SO many things about my hubby. I love that he loves me with his whole heart and puts me first. He really is a man of God and makes our lives worth living, together :)
Post a Comment